ReGenesis Health Care (RHC) offers 行为健康 服务 in Spartanburg, Cherokee and Union Counties. Just like all other areas of our practice, we want to be a valuable resource to our communities. RHC 行为健康 provides prevention, 治疗, and intervention 服务, using the integrated model of care, to ensure quality and affordable care is accessible to all. RHC接受没有保险的人, underinsured and insured patients with flexible payment plans to facilitate participation in recommended 治疗 服务.
Integrated care is a blend behavioral health 服务 with general and/or specialty medical 服务. By treating both the behavioral and physical needs of children, 青少年, 和成人, we improve patient outcomes and satisfaction by addressing common and more difficult behavioral health problems. In additional to medical and behavioral health 服务, RHC提供牙科服务, chiropractic and pharmacy 服务 for a full menu of comprehensive and integrated care. It is customary for providers to come together to discuss and meet the individual needs of each patient.
RHC 行为健康 offers patient centered care with Licensed and Board-Certified Professionals. Our Licensed Therapists are qualified to diagnose and treat many behavioral health conditions, trained specifically in different 治疗 modalities from treating common concerns to more in-depth trauma. Combining Primary Care and 行为健康 治疗 服务 is strongly encouraged for best outcomes in 治疗 approaches, including medication effectiveness.
RHC offers a menu of 行为健康 服务 that include:
- Assessment and Individual Plan of Care are essential to getting started in 行为健康 服务. A Licensed therapist will provide a comprehensive bio-psychosocial assessment to collect important historical and current information, in addition to identifying strengths, 能力, needs and preferences for care. Once the assessment has been reviewed by both the medical and behavioral health team members, an Individual Plan of Care will be developed with the patient to direct the course of 治疗
- Individual, Family and Group Counseling is available to all current RHC patients. Primary Care 供应商 refer patients to behavioral health for counseling 服务. If you are interested in participating in behavioral health and are not a current RHC patient, please consider making RHC your medical home as we are currently taking new referrals
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) is the use of medications in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies, which is effective in the 治疗 of some substance use disorders and can help some people to sustain recovery. MAT programs are clinically driven and tailored to meet each patient’s needs. With the use of evidenced based approaches and screening tools, an Addictionologist and Licensed Addiction Counselor work together to provide clinical care to patients
- Co-Occurring Treatment Services are available to those who are working to improve both substance use and behavioral health by working collaboratively with a primary care provider and Licensed therapist. Our professionals specialize in treating both substance use and behavioral health conditions as oftentimes substance use begins as a means self-medicate emotional discomfort with substances or have difficulty managing emotions due to the residuals of substance use
- School Based Counseling is available through select schools in Spartanburg County School District Six and in Cherokee County School District. RHC aims to reduce access barriers for children and 青少年 who would like to participate in counseling by seeing them in their schools
- Crisis Intervention is currently offered to current RHC patients in effort to divert from emergency centers, when medically permissible.
Please talk to your Primary Care Provider about a referral to 行为健康. We are ready to assess and treat your behavioral health needs.